Sunday, September 7, 2008

"Forget About the Remote Control....Anybody Seen the Mouse?"



Gallagher has a comic mind I admire.
And this line is his:


"One great thing about video games....they keep you from watching too much television..."
Irony aside, some years later, the same thing can be said about computers.


Except now you can do both.


Sit at your computer.
And watch television.


The major networks all have streaming available on their sites.
And for pure fun, check out http://www.hulu.com/


The selection of TV shows isnt all that comprehensive yet. But there ares some pretty cool choices already, from the Raymond Burr classic "Ironside" to the first two seasons of the original "Alfred Hitchcock Presents."


And just for fun, I've posted, here, the very first episode of a show I thought was pretty funny when I was eleven.
McHale's Navy.


Check out Hulu. It's a really good idea that I'm sure is going to grow.


And enjoy the show.....

No comments: