Saturday, August 18, 2012

"...Watson, Come In Here. I've Just Logged On And Germany Is Tweeting..."

Every now and then, I wonder how it felt to experience some new and revolutionary to the times.

Like the first train ride.

Like the first phone call.

Or the first airplane flight.

And, every now and then, something comes along that makes me realize that I already know that feeling.

Researching some behind the scenes stats for the various blog sites I author, I realized there was one link I hadn't previously clicked. It was labled "audience" and it, obviously, was a tally of not only the "how many" visit the blog(s), but also the "from where".

Here's a one day stat list of how many and from where for just this blog.

United States 96

Sweden 13

Canada 4

Germany 2

France 2

United Kingdom 2

India 1


Over a hundred people from seven different countries on the planet dropped in to read what I had to say on that given day and the resulting feeling surely has to be similar to that experienced by those who marveled at their first phone or their first train ride.

Pretty heady..and pretty cool I don't mind telling you.

Not to mention that, clearly, I've long underestimated the considerable good taste of the Swedes.



No comments: